8.20.2014

JUST FIND A THING OF YOUR OWN AND STOP PRETENDING TO KNOW



FLORAL TOP: *LITTLE MISTRESS - VINTAGE LEVI SHORTS: WEARECOW - SILVER HOLOGRAPHIC PLATFORM SANDALS: *HEELBERRY

I'm still completely in love with this Little Mistress top! I wore it last in this look a while ago which includes the matching shorts! I think the top is my favourite piece as the shorts are a little big for me but I still think they look really cool together. The pattern is especially amazing! I thought I'd wear it with something quite simple as although normally I like to clash every pattern under the sun I feel like this top doesn't always need to have something extra with it.

Earlier today I went shopping with my Mom and we bought some makeup in Debenhams, I was going to write about it here but I've just moved it into a new post which I will post later with some photos as I've written a bit of an essay about my experience, who would think buying makeup would be such an experience haha! But its not something I usually do so I thought I would let you all know what it was like!

17 comments:

  1. I love the top it's so striking and great for summer!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit especially the floral top.
    Also your make up is flawless, love the red lips.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your top, especially with the casual shorts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clashing patterns is the best way to making it interesting! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Wish I was brave enough to wear an outfit like this :-) You look fab! Absolutely love that top :-)
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes! They're so pretty~

    xx,
    Diane || http://www.modernisticphoenix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly thought that the top was vintage - glad it isn't so I can buy it haha!

    http://www.copper-garden.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is fab! Particularly the socks and sandals. Looking forward to reading about your make up experiences! That lip colour is awesome.

    http://www.fashioningalice.com/

    ReplyDelete